How to Start a House Cleaning Business
Here are the secrets on how to start a successful house cleaning business straight from the owner of the most award-winning maid service in Dallas, Texas.
Want a 5 figure MONTHLY income in the cleaning biz? Get ALL my secrets in a book I’m writing. For a copy when available subscribe to the newsletter at the bottom right of the page at http://www.seomaids.com.
In addition to how to build a maid service shown here, I highly recommend
1) you to visit “What Sets Us Apart” article here: http://dallasmaids.com/distinguish.htm – Make sure you check out the “P.S. Note to the aspiring maid service entrepreneur” at the bottom
2) purchase WorkEnders program found here: http://www.housecleaningbiz101.com. My testimonial for them can be found here: http://www.housecleaningbiz101.com/coursedirectory.htm. From marketing and operations tutorials to employment and ad forms, it has everything needed to start a house cleaning business.
3) Here is how I found the idea to start Dallas Maids: http://www.dallasmaids.com/blog/started-dallas-maids/
Three of the vital elements in starting a cleaning service are
1) Hire the BEST people. This is the MOST valuable resource to your company. Your long term success will depend on them.
2) Marketing, especially online. SEO Maids is the only business I know of that specializes in House Cleaning Service: www.seomaids.com – reasonable prices too!
3) Sound procedures and processes. Have easy to understand manuals that you people can follow so they know how and what to do when you are not around.
You can check out this video on Dallas Maids’ website at:
Kari Kramer, the actress in the video, website is http://www.karikramer.com. Check it out!